To place or cancel an order, set up an account, request rate information, or for all other customer service opportunities please refer to the Contractor's contact information after you select your service category from the Service Categories page.
State agencies using this contract are required to reference the BPO numbers listed on the Service Categories page when entering purchase orders in ADPICS. See Procedures below.
Each agency is responsible for establishing its account(s) and reimbursing Language Line Services, Lionbridge Global Solutions, Inc., and Schreiber Translations, Inc. respectively for services rendered.
Although ALL interpreting services are available 24/7/365, please contact each company to set up your account (User ID) and find out about user training.
For positive feedback or concerns regarding issues that may arise while doing business with any of the Contractors on this contract, please contact the DBM CMO (see contact information on the Contract Home Page).
ADPICS PROCEDURES FOR STATE AGENCIES:
- Upon coordinating with the appropriate Service Category Contractor, prepare a release off the DBM identified BPO using the 2360 ADPICS screen. (NOTE: Only a release using the 2360 screen against the correct BPO number is acceptable. If your agency does not have access to the 2360 screen, or must do the requisition process first, please do the following: First fill out the Requisition Screen No. 2100. When finished with the requisition screen, this will take you to the Purchase Order Screen No. 2340. After filling out the 2340 screen, continue with the procedures below in Step b.)
- Complete the 2356 ADPICS screen as follows:
- The ‘PROCUREMENT METHOD’ IS “R”
- The ‘CATEGORY OF WORK’ IS “S”
- The ‘AWARD AUTHORITY ‘ IS “DBM” and,
- The ‘DESCRIPTION’ field is completed.
- Establish the proper approval agency path to obtain all your necessary agency approvals (Note: this is your agency’s internal approval path and does not include DBM or the BPW) and post the completed item.